On this page:
Accepting a community (Nation or Tribal Council) team invite on OneFeather
Accepting a community team invite
If you are already a team member in a community (Nation or Tribal Council) on OneFeather:
- You will be notified of your new role with an email from OneFeather with the subject line "You've been invited to join a team on OneFeather"
- You have automatically been added to the team as the role specified and can use the link provided in the email to navigate to the community you are a team member of.
If you are new to OneFeather as a community team member:
- Open the email from OneFeather with the subject line "You've been invited to join a team on OneFeather"
- Select the link included in the email to log in or sign up to OneFeather.
Please note: You may need to use the PIN code included in your email as shown below, so keep it handy.
- You will land on a page titled OneFeather Nation Services, click the large red button labelled Sign in with your OneFeather Account. (see below)
- If you have used OneFeather before for voting in a community event or renewing your status card, log in with your existing account's email and password.
If you are brand new to OneFeather, enter your email address to create an account.*
*Please note: This account will belong to you personally and cannot be used by others, please use an email address that belongs to just you. It does not have to be the same email address that your team invite was went to.
- Once you have logged in, or signed up for a new account: You will be asked if you have used OneFeather in the past on behalf of a Nation or Tribal Council. (see image below)
Select No, or I'm not sure if you you have never used OneFeather before on behalf of a community, or if you cannot remember.
Select Yes, and I remember my login information if you have used OneFeather before on behalf of a community and you remember your previous login information.
(This will ensure your account retains permissions given to you in the past.)
When in doubt, select: No, or i'm not sure.
If you selected:
No, or I'm not sure
- You will see a place to enter a PIN code. Grab the PIN you received in your invite email, input the code, and select the Join Team Now button.
You can also resend the invite email with the PIN code here if you no longer have the email.
- You will then asked to accept the team invite, select Accept and Join Team button.
- Your team membership is now accepted and you will land on your communities home page!
If you selected:
Yes, and I remember my login information
- You will be asked to input your previous login information. Enter the email address and password you’ve used previously, and click the red Validate My Account button.
- If your login information is correct, you will then asked to accept the team invite, select Accept and Join Team button.
You can reset your previous password if you do not remember it. Use the <-Back link if you can’t remember both email and password, and select No, or I'm not sure to continue. Follow instructions above.
3. Your team membership is now accepted and you will land on your communities home page!