You may be asked to confirm your OneFeather account ahead of a voting event. To do so you need sign up to OneFeather at members.onefeather.ca and confirm your membership to a community.
You will need to do this in order to receive emailed voter information as well as vote in a events you are eligible to participate in.
Confirm your membership
- Once you have signed up or logged into members.onefeather.ca, select your user menu in the top right corner of the page.
- Select My Communities from the menu.
- Select the red + Add a Community button
- Find your community or First Nation by name or by the first three digits of your status number (if applicable).
- Once you have found your community select Add Community.
- You will be asked to put in your registry (status) number or citizenship number, and your date of birth. Select Confirm Membership to continue.
Your account is now confirmed and you are connected to your community! You will now be able to receive emails regarding your community and voting events, as well as vote in events you are eligible to participate in.
What to do if you experience issues
If your membership cannot be found or you experience issues connecting to your community, please contact as via our Help Centre.