Voting online is a short but multi-step process. We have created this guide to help you through the process—if you are looking or help in a particular step feel free to skip ahead!
Voting with OneFeather takes three steps:
You will need:
- Your 10 digit Status Card number
- Your Birthdate
- Your Email Address
Step 1: Activate your OneFeather Account
- Visit the One Feather landing Page set up by your Nation.
- You may find it here: https://www.onefeather.ca/elections
- Click on the Vote Now button.
- Click "visit the registration page"
- Enter your Registry Number and birthdate.
- Click on the Activate button.
- This will take you to a new page.
- Enter your email address and contact information.
- Click the Activate button.
Step 2: Confirm Your Identity
- Open your email inbox.
- You should see an email asking you to confirm your registration.
- Open the email and click on the blue link.
- You should then receive another email confirming you are registered.
- If you don’t get these emails, proceed to I didn't get an email from OneFeather.
Step 3: Vote
- When the voting event begins, you’ll receive an email notification.
- This email contains your PIN and a link to the voting event.
- Click on the link to the voting event.
- Enter your:
- PIN from the email
- Registry Number
- Follow the instructions to vote!
- Confirm your vote.
- Share your voting experience and encourage other members to vote.
Nations voting verification vote registration new