Confirming Your Identity is an important step to voting online.
You may not be able to confirm your identity for the following reasons:
- You have not yet Registered to Vote.
- You do not have a valid Registration Number.
- You are not receiving emails from OneFeather.
- You do not have a valid PIN.
- You have entered your information incorrectly.
To Confirm Your Identity follow Steps 1-2 in How Do I Vote Online?
If you are still are unable to confirm your identity:
- Please follow the instructions in I didn’t get an email from OneFeather.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Nations voting verification vote_registration new