On this page:
How to manage and view all information on your individual members
How to view and edit membership details
To view Member Details, Member history, or to Edit a members profile.
- Head to the Members Page.
- Scroll down to the Members List and select the '•••' next to member you wish to manage.
- Select View Details in the dropdown menu.
Tip: Members can be edited from both the Members List (if you select Edit from the '•••' menu) or on their member profile.
- While on the member profile, select the Actions menu.
- From the dropdown options you can Edit Member information or Leave a Note on their profile.
How to view member's history logs
On a member's profile, you can also view the historical timeline of any activity related to the member. Member History is an uneditable record of member activity, including what activity has taken place, the authorship, and the timestamp.
These can be filtered by the following:
- Voting events - All action done on the member's account that is voting event related
- Member events - All actions done on the member's account by the member
- Admin events - All actions done on the member's account by an admin/list manager