To find information about a particular voting event, such as when a voting event is happening, or how you can vote:
- Go to www.onefeather.ca.
- Select For Our Peoples from the top navigation bar.
- From the menu, select Digital Voting.
- Select the red button Go To Voting Events near the bottom of the page. Alternatively you can use www.onefeather.ca/elections to get you there as well.
- You will see a list of all currently posted voting events. If you do not see the event you are looking for it may be because it is not posted publicly yet, please check back soon.
- Select View Details under the event you wish to view.
- Locate the panel labelled Voting Events on the Nation's page, and select View Info to find out more about an event.