On this page:
- Review the purchase summary for your status card application
- Once you are ready to purchase click Checkout - this will redirect you to a secure checkout page
Once the checkout page loads you will be able to purchase your status card application.
- In the Email box review your email, if you want the receipt to be emailed to a different email update the email
- In the Card information box add in your credit card number, your card's expiry date and the CVC
- Visa and Mastercard will have it on the back by the signature
- American Express will have it by the top right of your credit card number
- In the Name on card box enter in the name on the credit card
- In the Country or region dropdown, select the country your billing address
- In the Postal Code box add in your billing address' postal code
- Click Pay
You will see a thank page, thank you for supporting OneFeather.
You have now paid for your status card and your application will now be reviewed by OneFeather to make sure it fits Indigenous Services Canada requirements.