If you need to stop or pause digital voting on your event for any reason, such as a pause during in-person voting, you can do this through the Stations tab on your voting event admin page. In order to do this, you must have configured your event on setup to allow digital voting.
Learn how to stop or pause digital voting below:
In this article:
Setup a digital voting event stop/pause
1. Find the event in which you would like to add a digital voting pause to:
2. Select this Stations tab:
3. Select Add Digital Voting Pause:
4. Enter the details for the pause and select save.
5. You will now see a digital voting pause has been added to your event. This information will be added to the public event page for the event as well, so voters know they will not be able to vote digitally at the specified time(s).
Editing or deleting a digital voting pause
To edit or delete a digital voting pause:
- Select the ellipsis menu on the voting pause you wish to change.
- Select Edit or Delete.